Are you an agtech startup head headquartered anywhere in the world? You are encouraged to submit applications for the HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator.
The HudsonAlpha AgTech Accelerator (powered by gener8tor) connects cutting-edge, agriculture technology startups to the coaching, capital, and connections they need to build and grow their businesses.
This program is in person in Huntsville AL (Rocket City) and across the street from the home of NASA.
HudsonAlpha AgTech Powered by gener8tor leverages HudsonAlpha’s deep experience in agriscience; specifically agriculture genomics, plant breeding and crop diversity; with gener8tor’s national network of mentors and investors, and Huntsville’s innate strengths as a technology hub.
The program invests in the best and brightest startups tackling the challenges of sustainably feeding and powering a growing planet.
Benefits of participation
- $100,000 cash investment directly into your current round or uncapped convertible note (if not currently raising).
- Weekly cohort classes on understanding market size, choosing a revenue model, and how to pitch investors.
- Valuable deals and perks from IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk, Hubspot and Microsoft.
- Twelve weeks of individualized coaching and mentorship from the gener8tor team during bi-weekly, one-on-one meetings. One-on-one meetings with 100+ connections including serial entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors.
- Participants will be a part of the HudsonAlpha ecosystem and have access to the facilities across the 152-acre biotech campus. Companies will also have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with HudsonAlpha scientists.
Eligibility for participation
Applications are welcomed from:
- Agtech startups operating anywhere in the world
- Relocation to Huntsville, AL for the duration of the program, to take full advantage of the cohort-based programming.
How to apply
Click here to apply for the program. The deadline for application is Friday, July 21, 2023.