Meet the 10 richest football club owners in the world, according to The Daily Star.
10. Robert Kraft: New England Revolution ($6bn)
9. Zhang Jindong: Inter Milan ($7.6bn)
8. Nasser Al-Khelaifi: Paris Saint-Germain ($8bn)
7. Stan Kroenke: Arsenal ($9bn)
6. Philip Anschutz: LA Galaxy ($10bn)
5. Roman Abramovich: Chelsea…Read More
Tunisia’s Mohamed Khalil Jendoubi is the first African to win a medal at the #Tokyo2020 Olympics.
He won a Silver medal in the Men’s -58kg Taekwondo on July 24, 2021.
South Africa’s Tatjana Schoenmaker has won an Olympic Gold in the women’s 200m breaststroke.
She set the first individual world record (2:18.96) at the Tokyo Olympics in the event.
She also won Silver in the women’s 100m breaststroke and set a new Olympic record time of 1:04.82
Nigerian girl Ada Nadia Eke snubs Nigeria 🇳🇬 to represent Ghana 🇬🇭 in the on going Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵 Olympic 2021.
South Africa’s current team are the first African country to travel to the Mens Olympics football tournament in the 21st century, and return home without a single point. Shambles. #Tokyo2020
- Load More Posts