LIST OF SCHOOLS IN USA WITH FULLY-FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP IN SPECIFIC COURSES.
1. University of Notre Dame (PhD Chemistry)
2. Oregon State University (MS Statistics)- GRE, IELTS
3. University of Cincinnati (PhD Philosophy)
4. New Mexico State University (MSc in Family and Consumer Science) – TOEFL
5. Georgia State University (MS in Biology). No GRE, NO IELTS/TOEFL, NO WES.
6. Georgia state university
(MBA) business analytics.
7. North Carolina State University (PhD Chemical Engineering)
8. University of Georgia (PhD Engineering Education)
9. North Dakota State University (PhD chemistry) GRE, WES
10. UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS
PhD (Rhetoric and Composition)
11. University of Kansas (Chemistry PhD) TOEFL + MSc
12. University of Kentucky (M. SC, Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering) GRE
13. Purdue University, Fort Wayne (M.A Professional Communication)
14. Lehigh University (PhD Bioengineering)
15. Georgia State University (MSc. Statistics) GRE, School transcript
16. Washington State University (MSc Horticultural Science)
17. University of Tennessee, Knoxville
No GRE, TOEFL, publication, app fee
18. Purdue University, West Lafayette ( PhD. Medical Physics), GRE.
19. South Dakota State University. PhD Nutrition and Exercise Science (Major Human Nutrition). GRE required, But Professor waived it for me. WED required.
20. Purdue University, West Lafayette. PhD Cell and Molecular Biology, IELTS required.
22. American University, Kogod School of Business. MS, Accounting. $20,000 scholarship. GRE, APP FEE WAIVED.
23. Ohio University. PhD Communication Studies. Fully Funded. Only application fee is required.
24. State University of New York Upstate Medical University
PhD Biomedical Sciences (Bsc-PhD)
No publication, no app fee, no GRE, no IELTS
WES evaluation after you have been accepted.
25. Wayne State University. Molecular Genetics and Genomics. Fully funded. No GRE & English Test. Request for App Fee waiver after starting the application. WES is required after admission.
26. University of Delaware. MS Human Nutrition
GRE required, TOEFL waived, app fee waived, but $75 without waiver.
27. Arizona State University. PhD Materials Science and Engineering
GRE( I don’t think they are accepting GRE anymore), no toefl, application fee depends on department but I was given fee waiver
28. University of Delaware, PhD Art History, Fully Funded. *NO APP FEE, NO ANY TEST*
29. Ohio University, MA, Art History, Fully Funded, NO APP FEE, NO ANY TEST.
30. Florida State University, MA, Art History, Fully Funded, WES REQUIRED, $30 APP FEE, NO TEST.
31. Kent State University, MA, Art History, Fully Funded, NO APP FEE, NO ANY TEST.
32. Virginia Tech University, Chemistry PhD fully funded, App fee $75, No Tests(GRE Optional)
33. West Virginia University, Chemistry PhD. No Tests, App fee waived (All achieved with good communication with the GC).
34. University at Buffalo. PhD Medicinal Chemistry TOEFL waived GRE optional App fee waived. Cold emailed Prof
35. Baylor University. Fully funded MBA
36. Montana State University
Fully funded MSc Curriculum and Instruction, PhD Statistics , MSc Mathematics, PhD Materials Science, PhD Chemistry
GRE waived, IELTS/DUOLINGO required
App Fee: $60
38. University of Arkansas Little Rock
GA available if applied on time
No GRE, App fee: $40
39. Purdue University
App fee: $75 or attend webinar to waive app fee if available. No GRE, IELTS waived, Partial funding(GA)
40. Lehigh university PhD Physics
App fee 75$
No GRE, TOEFL
41. University at Albany. phD physics. $75, NO GRE/ TOEFL
42. University of Utah. PhD Physics
No GRE No TOEFL
43. Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Fully-funded PhD for all STRM courses.
44. University of Kentucky. Fully funded MA Foreign Languages (French/German). $75 app fee and proof of English