Call is Open to Apply for Berlin Scholarship Program 2023. All Over the World Applicants are eligible to apply for Berlin Germany Scholarships. No Need For IELTS for German Universities. SBW is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students. The scholarship is For Undergraduate & Master’s Applicants. A full scholarship includes the funding of Tuition Fees, Accommodation in our in-house student apartments, and a Monthly Allowance for Living Expenses. From the beginning of their studies, SBW Berlin scholarship recipients initiate, develop, and implement their own social non-profit projects.
One of the most crucial requirements of the SBW Berlin scholarship is the scholarship recipient’s intention to return to his/her home country to work there for at least 18 months after the completion of the study program. Thus, from the beginning of the scholarship, SBW Berlin supports all scholarship recipients to realize their professional goals in their home countries. At present, Berlin Scholarship is reserved for students from Eastern Europe, South America, Asia, and Africa. More Details Regarding Berlin Scholarship Program is given below.
Berlin Scholarship Program 2023 Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution: SBW Berlin
- Country: Germany
- Opportunity Focus Areas: All Fields
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: December 31, 2022
Who Can Apply?
You must have to meet all these mentioned below criteria to Get this Fully Funded German scholarship.
- Foreign Nationals, whose home countries appear to have a particular need for the development of Homeless foreigners
- Recognized Refugees
- Holders of a settlement permit
- Holders of an EU long-term residence permit
- Students from EU and EEA countries who have already worked in Germany in an activity related to their studies, before taking up their studies
- Students from EU/EEA countries with a permanent right of residence as defined by the Freedom of Movement Act (Freizügigkeitsgesetz EU)
- Students whose studies in Germany are already being funded by another scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Between 18 and 30 years old
- Professional or volunteer experience in the non-profit sector
- Strong intention to work in their country of origin for at least 18 Months after graduation
- Able to prove a relatively low net income
- No first-degree family members who reside permanently in Germany
- Able to prove that they have not stayed in Germany for more than 18 Months before the application
SBW Berlin covers the necessary living expenses of the scholarship recipients. The scholarship includes:
- A room in our shared student flats in Berlin
- Cost-of-living allowance
- Tuition Fees
- Possibly also a travel allowance for your journey to Berlin before the start of your studies and for the journey home after you have completed your studies
- First payments can only be made after the scholarship recipient moved into the student flat.
- All scholarship recipients receive a monthly living allowance of 450 Euro.
- Our assistance will be provided for a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 48 months, depending on the standard duration of studies in the discipline you have chosen
How To Apply?
Apply Online. You need to upload all necessary documents. During The 1st Phase of the selection process, the curriculum vitae, the letter of motivation and the grades of the applicants will be considered.
During the 2nd phase of the selection process, a personal interview or video conference will be conducted with each candidate who has been deemed suitable after all documents have been carefully reviewed.
The proposed social non-profit project might also be discussed during the interview or video conference. Only after reviewing these project descriptions, the final selection will be made.